30. Ursula Burns, Xerox: $13.1 million
Ursula M. Burns serves as Chairwoman of Xerox and was the CEO of the company from July 2009 to December 2016. As such, she was the first black-American woman CEO to head a Fortune 500 company.
29. Marc Benioff, Salesforce: $13.2 million
Marc Russell Benioff is an American internet entrepreneur, author, and philanthropist. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of Salesforce, a large enterprise cloud computing company.
28. Glen Post, CenturyLink: $13.6 million
Glen F. Post, III is the chief executive officer and president of CenturyLink, an S&P 500 integrated communications service provider based out of Monroe, Louisiana.
27. Frank Bisignano, First Data: $13.8 million
Frank Bisignano is an American business executive currently serving as Chairman and CEO of First Data. Based in New York City, Bisignano started his career as VP of both Shearson Lehman Brothers and First Fidelity Bank.
26. William Brown, Harris Corp: $13.9 million
William M. (Bill) Brown is chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Harris Corporation (NYSE: HRS).
25. Patrick Gelsinger, VMware: $14.8 million
Pat Gelsinger, who has worked at VMware since September 2012, serves as that company’s Chief Executive Officer. Prior to becoming CEO of VMware he was President and Chief Operating Officer, EMC Information Infrastructure Products at EMC
24. Richard Templeton, Texas Instruments: $15 million
Richard K. Templeton is an American electrical engineer and business executive. He is chairman, president, and Chief Executive Officer of Texas Instruments.
23. Chuck Robbins, Cisco: $16 million
Charles H. “Chuck” Robbins is an American businessman. He serves as the chief executive officer of Cisco Systems, the American manufacturer of networking hardware.
22. Lowell McAdam, Verizon: $17.4 million
Lowell McAdam is the chairman and CEO of Verizon Communications, a company he joined in 2000.
21. Satya Nadella, Microsoft: $17.7 million
Satya Narayana Nadella is an Indian American business executive. He is the current chief executive officer of Microsoft. He was appointed as CEO on 4 February 2014, succeeding Steve Ballmer.
20. Pierre Nanterme, Accenture: $18.5 million
Pierre Nanterme is a French business executive. He is currently the chairman and CEO of Accenture
19. Brad Smith, Intuit: $18.8 million
18. Brian Krzanich, Intel: $19.1 million
17. Bill Nuti, NCR: $19.2 million
16. Gary Dickerson, Applied Materials: $19.7 million
15. Gary Norcross, Fidelity National Information Services: $20 million
14. Shantanu Narayen, Adobe: $20 million
13. John Legere, T-Mobile: $20.1 million
12. Henry Fernandez, MSCI: $22.2 million
11. Kirill Tatarinov, Citrix Systems: $22.3 million
10. Hock Tan, Broadcom: $24.7 million
9. Randall Stephenson, AT&T: $25 million
8. Marissa Mayer, Yahoo: $24.7 million
7. James Peterson, Microsemi: $28 million
6. Dion Weisler, HP: $28.2 million
5. Ginny Rometty, IBM: $32.3 million
4. Meg Whitman, Hewlett Packard Enterprise: $32.9 million
Margaret Cushing “Meg” Whitman is an American business executive and political activist and donor. Whitman is currently the President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, as well as the Chairwoman of HP Inc.
3. Bobby Kotick, Activision Blizzard: $33.1 million
Robert “Bobby” Kotick is an American businessman who currently serves as president and CEO of Activision Blizzard, a member of the S&P 500.
2. Safra Catz, co-CEO of Oracle: $40.9 million
Safra Catz is an Israeli-born American business executive. She has been an executive at Oracle Corporation since April 1999, and a board member since 2001.
1. Mark Hurd, co-CEO of Oracle: $41.1 million
Mark Vincent Hurd is CEO of Oracle Corporation and serves on the board of directors. He previously served as chairman, chief executive officer, and president of Hewlett-Packard before resigning in 2010.