The latest flagship from LG is LG K10 2017. The LG K10 2017 is furnished with a 5.3-inch HD screen, 1.5 GHz MediaTek octa-center processor, 2 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB of capacity, 13 megapixels camera shooter, 5 MP wide-point front-confronting camera, unique finger impression scanner.
You will love this smartphone if you are mid-range smartphone lover with quite amazing features. So let’s deep dive into the features.
LG K10 2017 Specifications
- OS: Android (7.0)
- Dimensions: 5.85 x 2.96 x 0.31 inches (148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm)
- Weight:5.01 oz (142 g)
- Materials: Accents: Metal
- Features: Fingerprint (touch)
- Colors: Black, Gold, Gray, Blue
- Physical size: 5.3 inches
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density: 277 ppi
- Features: Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Rear 13MP Dual LED
- Front: 5MP, Wide Angle
- System Chip: MediaTek MT6750
- Processor: Octa-core, 1500 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit
- Graphics Processor: Yes – Mali-T860 MPp2
- System Memory: 3 GB
- Built-in Storage: Yes
- 3G, 4G: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 3200 mAh, Not user replaceable
- Sensors: Accelerometer
The lacking part of this device is that it has lower pixel density which means you are getting bit the lower quality of graphics and images and display.