Sony Xperia E5 is yet another smartphone from Sony and this has really good features for users. This is really good flagship but at some point, it doesn’t meet all the users criteria. Because it lacks higher pixel density and higher RAM as well.
This is fully equipped with good hardware and powered by MediaTek MT6735 and Quad-core, 1300 MHz, Cortex-A53, 64-bit processor along with graphics processor Mali-T720 MP2.
Design & Design
- Operating systems: Android
- Dimensions: 5.65×2.73×0.31 inches
- Weight: 5.0 inches
- Resolution: 720×1280 pixels
- Color Variety: Black, White.
- Physical size: 5.0 inches
- Pixel density: 294PPI
- Features: Light sensor, proximity sensor
- Camera rear: 13 MP with LED flash
- Features: Touch to focus, smile detection, face detection, self-timer, digital zoom, geo-tagging, exposure compensation. ISO control White balance presets.
- Front-facing: 5MP.
Hardware & Battery
Sony Xperia E5 is equipped with reliable hardware support. It is powered by Media Tek system chip and Quad-core, 1300 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 MP2 graphics processor.
It also supports 1536MB RAM with 16GB built-in storage and user can use up to 10GB storage. It also has expansion slot up to 200GB.
The battery capacity is really good and powerful for this device which supports 2700 mAh capacity battery and it is user replaceable as well.