The exciting factor is that Xiaomi announced two flagships at their event and both the devices have quite good features as well as support. They both look awesome and have rich functionality features.
The only thing that Xiaomi Mi 5s lacks is an expansion of the storage. That is the only thing and other all features are really good. Support HD large screen display feature.
The Xiaomi Mi 5, but adds a Snapdragon 821 chipset, and a bunch of new tech support, both for the company and overall. The top 4 GB + 128 GB version of the Xiaomi Mi 5s employs a pressure-sensitive display, leveraging the Synaptics touch drivers to tell between a lighter push or a harder press of the display’s cover glass.
Xiaomi Mi 5s specs
- OS: Android (6.0), MIUI 8 UI
- Dimensions: 5.73 x 2.77 x 0.32 inches (145.6 x 70.3 x 8.25 mm)
- Weight: 5.11 oz (145 g)
- Materials: Main body: metal
- Features: Fingerprint (touch)
- Colors: Gray, Pink, Gold
- Size: 5.2 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density: 428 ppi
- Technology: IPS LCD
- Features: Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Camera: 12 megapixels supports Flash: Dual LED
- Front-facing camera: 4 megapixels supports Features: Wide Angle
- System chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro
- Processor: Quad-core, 2340 MHz, Kryo, 64-bit
- Graphics processor: Adreno 530
- System memory: 4 GB RAM
- Built-in storage: 128 GB
- Capacity: 3200 mAh
- Type: Not user replaceable, Li – Ion
- Nano SIM: Yes
- Multiple SIM cards: 2 slots
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Hall, Barometer
- Price: $345.