Oracle VM VirtualBox is a powerful open-source visualization software that you can install on x86 or x64 systems. Oracle VM VirtualBox has lots of features, high-performance product for enterprise customers and the best thing is it is freely available as Open Source software.
You can install Oracle VM VirtualBox on top of Windows, Linux, Mac, or Solaris. Once you install the VirtualBox, you can create virtual machines that can be used to run guest operating systems like Windows, Linux, Solaris even you can install Android operating systems.
First of all, you need to download the Oracle VM VirtualBox and then only you can install. If you already have downloaded then you can directly go for installing process that doesn’t matter. If you don’t have then you can follow this given official link – Download Oracle VM VirtualBox.
Steps to Follow to Install Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Go to the downloaded location or specific location where you have saved your Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- Now Double click or right click on the application and click on Open. After opening the application you will get VirtualBox windows on your screen, here you have to click on Next.
- In the next step, you have to choose the location where you want to install your VirtualBox. The default location of VirtualBox is System C: Drive so you can click on Next again.
- In this step, you have to choose from the options as per your need. You can tick on the checkbox and go for Next
- Here you will get the Warning window on your screen Oracle VM VirtualBox will create a new network adapter to migrate the network connection so you have to click on Yes.
- Now you have to click on Install button to install VM VirtualBox on your computer. If you are installing on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 you will get a notification the screen you have to click on Yes to proceed. Now finally you reach to the steps 6 see below image you have to click on Finish. That’s it
Wrapping it up
Those above-mentioned steps are to be followed when you install Oracle VM VirtualBox on Windows 10. We are hoping those will help you. Please let us know if you face any problem during installation or facing any problem with anything.