Bold <b> Text Formatting Tag
The <b> tag is used for Bold the text in web pages, form, paragraphs, lines and anywhere. The <b> tag is the inline tag… which doesn’t the produce the line break on its use. Syntax:
<b> This is the bold tag </b>
This is the bold tag
As you can see this whole tax is Bold on above format. You can use it with single words also like see below examples. Sy
Hello Guys<b>Me Satya P. Joshi</b> How r u ? All you guys are fine. <b>am i right </b>
Hello Guys Me Satya P. Joshi How r u ? All you guys are fine. am i right
You can use bold tag any where every where, example for dictionary words. Syntax:
<p><b>A:</b>This is the first letter of the alphabet</p>
A:This is the first letter of the alphabet
I think this may help you to understand the B tag, You can use it any where for text formatting on html but don’t forget to close the closing tag.
Italic <i> Text Formatting Tag.
- This tag displays the text in italics form.
- The <i> tag is the pair tag it has start tag and closing tag.
- The <i> tag is the text formatting tag.
- It will help you to change the text default style.
- The Italic tag is the inline tag, it means it doesn’t produce any line break while using it.
Hello Guys My address is <i>Kathmandu, Nepal.</i> <i>Nepal is one of the beautiful country you should travel one time</i>.
Hello Guys My address is Kathmandu, Nepal. Nepal is one of the beautiful country you should travel one time.
Underline <u> Tag
- <u> tag is used to underline the text. It makes easy to understand to user.
- It is the inline tag. It doesn’t produce line break while using it.
- <u></u> tag is the pair tag. It has start tag and end tag.
- It will underline the text what comes in between <u> tag </u>.
<p> The HTML is the <u>Hyper Text Markup Language</u>. It is client side scripting language.</p>
The HTML is the Hyper Text Markup Language. It is client side scripting language.