OnePlus Nord has been announced recently and it has been expected that will be released on August 04, 2020. The main features of OnePlus Nord are listed below.
- Flagship camera
- Dual selfie cameras
- Oxygen OS
- 90 Hz AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 765G
- Warp Charge 30T
This is large 6.44-inch smartphone with the Fluid AMOLED display and 90Hz refresh rates. OnePlus Nord has been equipped with 4 rear cameras. It’s really funny that after visiting their official site OnePlus Nord they have clearly said that if you don’t like cameras we’ve messed up. That seems so true and so funny as well.
Read more: Most powerful gaming Phone
There are different types of people one they like to capture every moment and second they just stick to the use of smartphones in just a normal way. Where they don’t make the best use of every features that the phone has.
- 8MP 119 degrees ultra-wide-angle camera.
- 48 MP Sony IMX586 with OIS.
- 5 MP Depth camera for clarity.
- 2MP Macro camera for more smoothness on photos.
So Nord comes with the complete optical image stabilization to eliminate blur and shakiness from every photo. That is the reason they had to put 4 camera’s on one phone. There are other companies also doing the same because many users like to use the camera the most.
It seems as they have worked on colors for photos and depths along with that they have even said that this will also remove the unwanted noise and sharpness as well.
Now if we talk about front-camera there are also two camera’s one with a wide-angle and one is the main camera. The wide-angle camera comes with 8MP 105 degrees wide-angle and the main camera comes with 32MP SONY IMX616. Also, the front-camera can record at 4K as well.
Nord comes pre-installed with OxygenOS 10.5, complete with all the features you were expecting, like Dark Theme, gesture navigations, and Zen Mode. Nord also comes with Google’s communications apps – Messages, Phone, and Duo – for the most seamless, helpful, and safest user experience
Nord is powered by Snapdragon 765G 5G mobile processor which has already been improved with the CPU speed it will be 30% faster in graphics rendering. So gamers can actually play games at very good FPS and better graphics. Along with that, this comes with a Non-curved display that is great because most of the time just touching on curve makes touch active and that’s frustrating though. It’s also equipped with the 12GB of RAM now without any hassle of speed and anything you can use any apps on your smartphone.
Read more: What will be the speed of 6G?
Now especially 5G will be coming soon so, they have put 5G on Nord as well whenever it’s ready your Nord will be ready for that as well.
Nord is ready for 5G whenever 5G is ready for 5G.*
Somes of the notes by OnePlus Nord official,
- *3.38 Gbps is the theoretical downstream network bandwidth of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G 5G Mobile Platform. 5G coverage may vary by region, mobile network, and configuration. Please consult your network provider for additional details.
- *Based on internal OnePlus testing, 30 minutes of Warp Charge 30T using a OnePlus wired charger will charge OnePlus Nord from 0 to 70%. Actual charging times may vary depending on environmental conditions.
- *Nightscape takes 7-9 pictures depending on the amount of light and dynamic range.
- *Nord’s group selfie algorithm is automatically enabled when it detects a minimum of three faces in a shot with adequate lighting conditions. The group selfie algorithm cannot be enabled if there are more than six people in a shot or in HDR scenes. Nord’s group selfie algorithm works on both the primary selfie camera and the ultra wide angle.
- *“Smooth on day one. Smooth on day 1,000.” are promotional words in marketing.
- *Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G support will be made available via an OTA update in the future.