It has recursive acronym “PHP” some time it may confuse. It is the flexible scripting language to make website dynamic. PHP is specially used in web development, PHP can be embedded into HTML.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> <html> <head> <title>My First Example</title> </head> <body>
echo “Hello World! 2015 – 2072 – Happy New Year – NEPAL”;
Today PHP is most popular in business sector. There every established organization need website but they don’t need static webpage, they need that is changeable or it is simply called dynamic. PHP is the one of the best scripting language to make website dynamic or changeable.
Follow Steps to Install PHP,
- Go to the PHP website www.php.net
- Now click on download page link to download the PHP. Now there you will find new updated versions of PHP and old stable versions of PHP. It is better to download new and currend updated version of PHP.
- Now here click on Windows Download link there you will find PHP .zip packages for windows. Now there you can choose any mirror to download PHP and wait for minutes to download .zip file.
- Once the .zip file is downloaded now extract that zip file to C: Drive location like this C:PHP. Now run php.ini file. by default php installation provides two copies of the file with common configuration values php.ini-dist and php.ini-recommended. Rename the configuration file of your choice to php.ini. The php.ini-dist file is used for development purpose while php.ini-recommended has additional security.
- Now get the system properties window. Right click on Computer and go for properties. Then after go for Advance System Setting. Now select the advance tab and click the environment variable button. Add the directory which you extracted PHP to your system’s path and save the setting.