Sony is one of the pioneers in the DSLR Camera market, and they have been making one of the best and most expensive camera’s. There are so many people or filmmakers they prefer sony over any other products.
Recently Sony announced their Alpha 7S III in Alpha Universe this is the A7 series and some of the processors lacked some improvements like overheating issues, low light videography but for this release, they have improved their overheating issue, along with that low light videography.
And also they are coming with the
- New Touch UI
- Fully articulating touchscreen
- Impressive battery life as well.
The price of this beast is over 3500$
Watch the Premier of Sony A7S III Camera;
So the only issue here is this camera costs higher than it’s predecessors. Well, I don’t know how much you are willing for the upgrade but if you want to experience something amazing and better you will have to pay extra. The price for this ranges from 3400$ to 3800$. That is expensive for mid-range users or those who have already bought their previous versions.
The articulating screen is one of the most important things for vloggers and if that has a touch then that makes great combinations. So this has everything a vlogger can look for. This also comes with HDMI port and IBIS head. It’s better than the A7S II. According to the sources, this has been said that A7S III will be best for a videographer in need of big physical pixels and excellent low-light performance. Most of the Sony cameras record videos on 4K that’s is really impressive and this also have the same feature with better pixels.
A7S III also delivers excellent, customizable autofocus, with 759 phase-detection AF points and eye-tracking across animals and humans, which Sony claims to be 30% faster than on the A7S II. This is combined with in-body image stabilization (IBIS) and Active stabilization, which marries optical and electronic systemswith a small crop-factor.
Specifications of Sony A7S III
- Full-frame camera
- 12MP BSI CMOS sensor
- Bionz XR processor
- On-sensor phase detection
- ISO 80-102,400 (expandable to 40-409,600)
- 9.44M dot EVF with 0.91x magnification
- UHD 4K footage at up to 120p in 10-bit
- 4K video at up to 120p, 60p for ‘at least an hour’
- 16-bit Raw video output at up to 60p
- 10-bit 4:2:2 internal capture (in codecs including H.265 and All-I H.264)
- Fully articulating LCD
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- Twin card slots that each accept either SD or CFexpress Type A
- There’s also a redesigned autofocus system with 759 point phase-detection AF points covering 92% of the image sensor.
While there are other companies focusing on putting 8K video features on their camera Sony Alpha A7S III doesn’t have the groundbreaking 8K capability of the Canon EOS R5. If that had been added that would add more price on this amazing gadget.