Dwayne Johnson or “The Rock” you may know his a Rock has topped the Instagram’s rich list. Rock is one of the most popular stars in Hollywood. Dwayne tops the list over Kylie Jenner with the estimated $1 million for a single post.
One of the popular sayings is that,
Can you smell what The Rock is Cooking?
I don’t think so…
Jumanji star The Rock has 188.6 million followers on Instagram. Now he could earn 1$ million per sponsored post. Before that Kylie Jenner was the most valuable star. Although now she has 183.5 million followers.
This is for the first time in the list Kardashian or Jenner hasn’t been the top earner on the list.
Here are more details on per post charges of these stars
- The Rock: 188 Million followers – $1015000 per post.
- Kylie Jenner – 182 million followers – $986000 per post.
- Christiano Ronaldo – 225 million followers – $889000 per post.
- Kim Kardashian – 176 million followers – $858000 per post.
- Ariana Grande – 191 million followers – $853000 per post.
- Selena Gomez – 180 million followers – $848000 per post.
- Beyonce Knowles – 149 million followers – $770000 per post.
- Justin Bieber – 139 million followers – $747000 per post.
- Taylor Swift – 135 million followers – $722000 per post.
- Neymar Junior – 139 million followers – $704000 per post.
I strongly believe that this all depends on the product that they are promoting and along with that the fan base category that they have. These rates are the speculated and researched estimated prices.