You know a computer is an electronic machine which can help you to perform different kinds of calculations and tasks. To handle this machine there are no pre-requisites anyone can learn easily. It is not difficult to learn the computer. There are simple steps that you can follow to run the computer.
- Plug in your power cable.
- Just press the power button.
- Wait for minutes and it will show your desktop.
- Now you can use, your computer
This is the simple basic steps, but for your benefits, you need to know the name of all the computer parts and how to handle them.
As you can see in the above figure where you can see the basic parts of the computer.
- CPU (Central Processing Unit)
- Volt Guard
- Monitor (VDU) etc… are the basic parts.
These are the most important things that you need to complete function your computer.
The first thing you need to know about these is to connect them.
- Connect power cable by using multi-plug or volt guard with your CPU SMPS.
CPU – Central Processing Unit, SMPS – Switch Mode Power Supply
- Now connect the power cable to your monitor and same way connect VGA cable to CPU.
VGA – Video Graphic Array
- After that, you can connect your mouse, keyboard, and speaker with your CPU. As their peripheral specifications
USB – Universal Serial Bus _ PS2 – Connect PS2 pins, USB – Connect with USB.
- For the connection of printer you need to connect the power cable and after that, you will get USB cable which you need to connect with your CPU.
These basic things can help you to run your PC, along with that you need to know how to keep secure your computer.
- If you are using a desktop computer then you must use “Volt Guard” or UPS.
UPS – Uninterruptible Power Supply
- To protect from unauthorized access, you have to put the password on your computer.
- You must have to place your computer on the suitable table (computer table).
That’s all for basics of computer.