Xiaomi Redmi S2 was launched in May 2018 with the specifications of Snapdragon 625 SOC and runs Android Oreo 8.1. The phone sports a 6.0 inch screen with 720 x 1440 resolution. Along with that the camera features looks quite impressive, there is a 12 MP + 5 MP combo with EIS on the back, as well as a 16 MP selfie snapper at the front.
To talk more about Xiaomi Redmi S2 it’s a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone which will be supporting Nano-SIM on both the slots and regarding the connectivity, it has Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G support.
Sensors on the phone include Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
About Xiaomi: Xiaomi Inc. is a Chinese electronics company headquartered in Beijing. Xiaomi makes and invests in smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, and related consumer electronics.
Check recently released smartphones and articles;
- Top 7 Best High-End Smartphone’s
- Honor 7S Full Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy J8 – Full Phone Specifications
- Advantages and Disadvantages of AMOLED Display Technology
Xiaomi Redmi S2 Full Specifications
- The main body is made up of Plastic.
- Biometrics: Fingerprint (touch).
- Weight: 170 gram
- Dimensions: 6.33 x 3.04 x 0.32 inches (160.73 x 77.26 x 8.1 mm)
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Pink
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Physical Size of the Device: 6.0 inches
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels
- Pixel Density: 269 PPI
- Technology: LCD
- Display Features: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor;
- Camera: 12MP rear with LED flash and F2.2 aperture size; Along with 5MP second camera with autofocus (phase detection)
- Front camera: 16MP with flash and HDR mode.
- System Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM 8953
- Processor: Octa-core, 2000 MHz, ARM Cortex- A53, 64-bit, 14 nm;
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 506
- System memory: 3GB RAM
- Built-in storage: 32 GB
- Storage expansion: up to 256GB
- Battery capacity: 3080 mAh;
- Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share
- Nano-SIM: Yes
- Multiple SIM cards: 2 slots
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Wifi: 802.11 b,g,n
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Infrared, VoIP, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Accessories: Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, warranty card, user guide, soft case
- Price: € 179
Wrapping it up
Xiaomi Redmi S2 is the mid-range smartphone for mid-range smartphone users; The only thing this device has a problem is that lower level of pixel density (269PPI), although the device has the 6.0-inch physical size and resolution, is 720×1440 pixels. Besides that other, all features are quite remarkable.
Let us know in the comment section what did you liked about this device and what you didn’t;