Coolpad legacy 5G is another newly released gadget to test out. This device runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Single core, Kryo 475 + 2.2GHz, Kryo 475 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 475) processor.
This supports Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
If you ask us why Coolpad Legacy 5G then I would recommend it for following features.
- Huge camera (48MP / 16MP).
- The great processor 2300 MHz.
- Good storage.
- And 4000 mAh battery.
Let’s discuss the features and specs of Coolpad legacy 5G.
Coolpad Legacy 5G Specs Details
- Size: 6.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080×2340 pixels
- The pixel density of 395 PPI
- Technology IPS LCD
- Features; HDR video support, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor.
- System Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SM7250-AA
- Processor: Octa-core 2300 MHz, Kryo 475, 64-bit, 7nm
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal: 64GB
- Storage Expansion: 128GB
- OS: Android 10
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Type: Not user replaceable
- Charging: Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Rear: Dual camera 48 Megapixels
- Second camera: 8MP
- Video recording: (4K UHD)
- Front: 16 megapixels
- Dimensions: 6.50x 3.03×0.37 inches
- Weight: 195g
- Biometrics: 2d Face unlock, fingerprint.
- 5G: NSA, Sub-6
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b,g,n, Wifi Direct, Hotspot
- USB: Type C
- Sensors: Accelerometer
Wrapping it up
The review of this mobile will be based on its midrange price and specs. You can get this phone under 410$ on above specs. So for the mid range phone, this is a great smartphone for the users. This cannot be compared with other phones like Samsung and etc… but still, this has equipped great features.