Surprising and amazing news for Samsung smartphone lovers. They have announced Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite for their users to have hands-on experience on similar phones like Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note. So this will be a cost-effective smartphone for the Samsung lovers who would love to test out something new this year.
If you yet don’t know Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is the lite version of S10, this came after 11 months.
Here are more details on Samsung Galaxy Lite Prices;
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specifications & Price Details
When the Samsung Galaxy S10 launched, it cost $899 / £799 / AU$1,349 for the lowest storage option, which was 128GB, and that rose to $1,149 / £999 / AU$1,699 if you need 512GB of storage.
Let’s talk about the specifications in more details;
The display of the device is 6.7 inches and 1080×2400 pixels the resolution. The camera is 47 / 32 MP front. A processor that they are using is Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, octa-core, 2840 MHz. The storage of the device is 128 GB + microSDXC along with that the battery level is 4500mAh.
- Display Size: 6.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels
- Pixel density: 393 PPI
- Technology: Super Amoled.
- Features that this phone includes: Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor.
- System Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150
- Processor: Octa-core, 2840 MHZ, Kryo 485, 64 bit, 7 nm
- GPU: Adreno 640
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Storage Expansion: microSDXC up to 1000 GB
- OS: Android 10, One UI
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Type: Not user replaceable
- Charging: Fast Charging
- Rear camera: Triple Camera
- Main Camera: 48megapixels (Optical Image stabilization, Phase-detection autofocus)
- Second Camera: 12 Megapixels (Ultra-wide)
- Thrid Camera: 5 Megapixels (Macro)
- Video Recording: 3850×2160 (30fps) (Optical Image stabilization.
- Front: 32 Megapixels
- Dimensions: 6.40×2.98×0.32 inches
- Weight: 186 gram
- Biometrics: In-screen fingerprint
- Colours: Prism white, Prism black, Prism blue
- Data Speed: Lte-A HSDPA+ (4G)
- Dual SIM: Yes
- SIM Type: Nano
- Headphone: 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- USB: Type-C
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Other: NFC, ANT+
Wrapping it up
As per my point of view, this device is still expensive for mid-range users, but if you guys are using One Plush smartphone they are at this point as well, they have released this smartphone to compete with One Plus and Huawei price range. Overall this device is really great with the specifications.