Alcatel has announced their new notch smartphone Alcatel 5V in the market. If yet don’t know about the company Alcatel is a French brand of mobile handsets owned by Finnish consumer electronics company Nokia and used under license by Chinese electronics company TCL Corporation.
Alcatel 5V adopts most of the recent design trends that have been seen in the smartphone industry. Means they are coming up with the larger display sized smartphones for their loyal customers and for new those who love larger display sized mobiles.
The one great feature that they have included here is facial recognition and fingerprint touch. That facial recognition might attract more customers if their smartphone is better in other aspects as well.
The Alcatel 5V has been priced at $199 (roughly Rs. 13,600), and it will be made available sometime later this month. The smartphone will go on sale in select markets, and US will probably be included in the list.
Now specifically to talk about the camera setup, two sensors are featured in the top corner along with a dual-tone LED flash. The main imagery sensor boasts a resolution of 12-megapixel while the secondary camera offers just a 2-megapixel resolution.
Check recently released devices,
- LG Phoenix Plus – Very Affordable Smartphone – Full Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi 8 – Full Phone Specifications
- Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Mid-Range Smartphone Full Specifications
- Motorola Moto G6 Plus Price and Specifications
Now let’s list out all the Alcatel 5V full features
Alcatel 5V Full Specifications
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Colors: Black, Blue
- Biometrics: Facial recognition, Fingerprint
- Main body: Glass
- Weight: 158 gram
- Dimensions: 6.05 x 2.94 x 0.33 inches (153.7 x 74.55 x 8.5 mm)
- Size: 6.2 inches
- Resolution: 720×1500 pixels
- Density: 268 PPI
- Display features: Scratch-resistant glass (Dragon trail), Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor
- Rear camera: 12MP with Dual LED with F2.2 Aperture size and along with a 2MP second camera.
- Front-facing: 8MP
- Chip: MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762
- Processor: Octa-core, 2000 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit 12nm
- Graphics processor: IMG PowerVR Ge8320
- RAM: 3GB
- Built-in storage: 32GB
- Expandable: 128GB
- Battery capacity: 4000 mAh
- Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share
- Headphone connector: 3.5 MM
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Micro-SIM: Yes
- Priced at $200
Alcatel 5V is one of the notching devices that they have released in the market for their users. It’s one of the affordable devices which is priced at $200 and that looks great with screen size although the pixel density of the device is very low. But still, it has quite a great features as it comes with the dual camera and a very powerful battery.