LG Phoenix Plus – Very Affordable Smartphone – Full Specifications
LG came up with the very affordable smartphone with the notable features for their valued customers as well as others. They have released the Phoenix Plus, a new very affordable Android smartphone exclusively available on AT&T Prepaid which is priced at $129.99.
The LG Phoenix Plus is notable for having a fingerprint scanner (situated on the back) – a feature that affordable AT&T Prepaid phones don’t usually offer.
Alongside that this device comes with the Android Oreo (8.1) operating system with the support of fingerprint touch. The display size is 5.3 inches with the resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Although this has a lower pixel density and too little RAM on that noted price, this is a cool device for low-range users to have a smartphone with those features.
If we talk about camera this has 8MP of rear camera with the LED flash and 5MP of front camera. A smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 with Quad-core 1400 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit, 28nm.
Check other newly released smartphones,
- Xiaomi Redmi S2 Full Specifications and Details
- Sony Xperia XA2 Plus Mid-Range Smartphone Full Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime 3 Full Specifications
- Microsoft Surface Go, Perfect for Travellers? Full Specifications
Let’s discover all the featured of the smartphone in details;
LG Phoenix Plus Full Specifications
- The display size of the device: 5.3 inches.
- Resolution: 720×1280 pixels
- Pixel Density: 277 PPI
- Technology: TFT
- Display Features: Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Weight: 164 g
- Dimensions: 5.87 x 2.95 x 0.34 inches (149 x 75 x 8.6 mm)
- Color: Black
- Camera: 8MP with LED flash and aperture size F2.2 along with Autofocus.
- Front-camera: 5MP
- System Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917
- Processor: Quad-core, 1400 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit 28nm
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 308
- System Memory: 2GB
- Built-in storage: 16GB
- Maximum user storage: 9.1 GB
- Expandable: 128GB
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh
- Screen mirroring: Yes, (Wireless screen share)
- Headphone: 3.5mm
- FM: Yes
- Nano SIM: Yes
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, dual-band
- USB: USB 2.0
- Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
- Other: NFC, VoIP, Tethering, Computer Sync, OTA Sync
- Price Range: 129$ -130$
This is a very simple touch-based smartphone with a very affordable price for low or mid-range users;