Huawei Mate 20 lite looks an amazing flagship with great and high-end features. The Huawei Mate 20 lite has been launched at IFA 2018
Huawei’s flagship Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro are tipped to launch in October, but the Chinese firm has decided to get ahead of itself with the introduction of the entry-level Mate 20 Lite.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite has a large 6.3-inch, 19.5:9, full HD+ display, Kirin 710 chipset, 4GB of RAM, dual rear cameras (20MP+2MP), dual front cameras (24MP+2MP) and a 3,750mAh battery.
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite release date is set for October, and in the UK it will cost £379 (around $500, AU$680). There’s currently no word on whether it’ll come to other markets, but we’ll update this article once we know more.
Huawei Mate 20 lite full phone specifications
Design and Display:
- Weight: 172g
- Main body materials: Glass, Accents: Metal
- Biometrics: Facial recognition, fingerprint;
- Colors: Black, Gold, Blue
- Size of the device: 6.3 inches
- Resolution :1080×2340 pixels
- Pixel density: 409 PPI
- The display features: Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor;
Camera & Hardware
- Rear camera: 20 megapixels with LED flash; Also has the second camera with 2MP autofocus;
- Video recording: 4K
- Front-camera: 24 megapixels with the dual camera;
- Processor: Octa-core, 2200 MHz, ARM Cortex-A73 and ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit, 12nm
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- System chip: HiSilicon Kirin 720
- OS: Android 8.1, Huawei Emotion UI
Battery and Other Features
- Battery capacity: 3750 mAh
- Fast charging: Huawei SuperCharge
- Nano SIM: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
The alternative variant of this smartphone comes with the multiple SIM cards slots.