Nokia 6.1 Plus aka Nokia X6 for Global Market
Nokia made come back in the smartphone industry a few years back and now they have announced another smartphone named Nokia 6.1 which is also known as the Nokia X6 will probably hit the market in August.
As per the reports Nokia X6 is the upgraded version of the Nokia X5 two months back Nokia X6 was launched in China. This time they have rebranded the Nokia X6 with Nokia 6.1 Plus in the global markets.
Nokia 6.1 Plus boasts a glass and aluminum build, and a tall 5.8-inch, 19:9 display that includes a small notch up top and a slight chin underneath. In addition, thin bezels on either side can also be spotted. Specifications-wise the phone includes Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 and 4GB of RAM.
Check out recently announced devices
- Alcatel 5V with Facial Recognition and Notch Display: Full Specifications
- LG Phoenix Plus – Very Affordable Smartphone – Full Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi 8 SE with High-End Specs – Full Specifications
- LG Stylo 4 Launched with 6.2 Inches and Android 8.1 Oreo
Let’s find out all the features of Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Nokia 6.1 Plus Full Detailed Specifications
- The weight of the Device: 151 gram
- The main body made up of: Accents, Glass, Aluminum
- Touch: Yes, Fingerprint
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Colors: Blue, White
- Display size: 5.8 inches
- Resolution: 1080×2280 pixel
- Pixel density: 435 PPI
- Technology: IPS LCD
- Display Features: Scratch-resistant glass (Corning Gorilla Glass 3), Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Camera: 16MP rear with Dual LED Flash, The second camera with 5MP along with the F2.4 Aperture and autofocus.
- The Front-facing camera: 16MP
- Processor: Octa-core, 1800 MHz, Kryo 260, 64 bit 14 NM
- System Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SDM636
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 509
- System Memory: 4GB
- Built-in storage: 64 GB
- Expandable: up to 400GB
- Battery: 3060 mAh
- Screen mirroring: Wireless screen share
- Headphone: 3.5 mm
- Nano SIM: Yes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- WiFi: 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac, dual-band.
- Positioning: GPS, A- GPS, Glonass
Wrapping it up
Nokia 6.1 Plus is about to launch very soon in a few months. As we can see the features of the device it looks really amazing. The resolution and size of the device are also quite fit for the users and the camera make it amazing which is powered with 16MP front and 16MP back along with the dual LED and secondary camera for autofocus.
This is actually a mid-range device so it will be affordable for mid-range smartphone users. But yet we are not sure about the pricing of the device. So for that, you will need to be stay tuned for more updates on this particular device.