You must know that Nokia 8 is not a killer flagship phone but a high-end phone with great specs. More about the brand Nokia itself a high-end brand for people and they trust Nokia more than other companies. Now finally Nokia 8 has been released with back to rock in a market.
In this article let’s explore some of the specifications of Nokia 8. So that you can decide is it worthy or not. But before going through specs Nokia 8 is almost like a Nokia 6.
Nokia 8 really comes with great features and specs that will blow your mind if you are not aware of Nokia 8. Let’s deep dive into the features of Nokia 8.
Nokia 8 Specifications
Design and Display
- Device: Smartphone
- OS: Android 7.1
- Weight: 160 gram
- Made by: Aluminum (Main Body)
- Rugged: Splash resistant
- Physical size: 5.3 inches, IPS LCD
- Pixel Density: 554PPI
- Resolution: 1440×2560 pixels
- Features: Scratch-resistant glass (CGG 5), Ambient light sensor, CGG3, Proximity Sensor
Hardware & Camera
- Processor: Octa-core, 2500MHz, Kryo 280, 64 bit
- Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
- Graphics: Yes, Adreno 540
- RAM: 4GB
- Inbuilt storage: 64GB
- Expandable: 256GB
- Camera Rear: 13MP, autofocus, Dual LED
- Camera Front: 13MP, Wide Angle
- Camcorder: 3840×2160 (4K)
Battery & Sensors & Price
- Capacity: 3090 mAh, not user replaceable
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Pedometer, Compass, Hall (for flip covers), Barometer
- Price: € 599
As per the specifications, Nokia 8 looks like a great flagship for mid-range smartphone lovers with the great camera, hardware support, and sensor support.