This was the question that has been asked on Quora, and I answer that there but what I felt is it’s necessary to provide for our readers as well. There are many they have asked me regarding this problem. I find these are the way to find the 1st job on up work;
Please if you have a better experience and better tactics then please let us know or you can contribute an article at digitalample.com if you feel right to share; Otherwise, you can submit on the comment section or through email [email protected]
Now let’s directly get into the question;
Well I’m not an experienced Upworker but these are the suggestions that I would like to add for you;
- First of all, build a strong profile base with the quite amazing description; Amazing means don’t show off but describe what you have done, what you can do and how can you make strategic plans;
- To make sure first is find, check your competitor up workers, but don’t copy them, make sure you present your self on your words;
- The tags that will make difference;
- Upwork tests will add little more advantage but before you try for the test you must prepare for digital marketing things; So make sure you give right answer;
- Remaining whatever it takes you to create a profile just create it, add whatever is required;
Now how can you drive traffic to profile;
- It’s better you write your description on SEO optimized manner, make sure you avoid grammatical mistakes.
- Now it’s time for bookmarking; I don’t know you will get a customer ASAP but it will help you get views on your profile that means people will know about you; Views meanings up work may prioritize your profile searches. (not exactly sure about that)
- Regarding bookmarks, you can try best Reddit or subreddits related to freelance or anything related to marketing etc…
- Their other sites of profile building those are hackers news [not recommended] but still take a chance, Stumbleupon, Flipboard, VK, Apsense, Google+ and Google+ Communities are the best, a furthermore Facebook profile build up and groups and Facebook communities, from there you can get some clients as well;
- If I need to add something else make sure you collaborate with another freelancer that you know, make good term with them and tell them please help me with one task [ remember you are not begging, you are branding your profile] without doing a task on 100% profile success rate it will be hard to get a single freelance work;
- The same thing happens on Fiverr as well; We don’t really collaborate with top Freelancers but we join them and we work on a cost division and segmentation.
There must be some other ways as well; I’m still on to figure out those; I will update if anything popups in my mind.
If in case your aim is to get office jobs then I suggest you to keep checking jobs circular websites like bdjobstoday to get your perfect office job. I hope this article will fairly help with freelancing as well as office jobs.
If you still have queries then please place your comments below on the comment; I will gladly help you through;