As you know Nepal one of the most beautiful countries in the World and every year there are millions of people visit Nepal to explore the adventure.
Nepal, officially the federal democratic republic of Nepal is a landlocked country in South Aisa. Which is most popularly known as a country of Himalayas. It’s the 49th largest country by the world’s population and 93rd largest country by area.
Here are the things you need to know about Nepal, whether you are Nepalese or the outsider.
- My country / Nepal is a beautiful landlocked country situated between India and China.
- Nepal never celebrates Independence day because it wasn’t ruled by any other country in the entire history. Being a landlocked country, Nepal has amazing natural beauty.
- As per the current date, there are 29 million people.
- World’s highest peak: Sagarmatha or Mt. Everest situated in Nepal and China border Solkhumbu region.
- The height of Mt. Everest is 8848 meters. This is the most widely known and beautiful mountain range in Nepal.
- Nepal is also known as the birthplace of the buddha. Often known as a Light of Asia: Gautam Buddha is considered to be a God and 10th avatar of Lord Vishnu.
- Nepal also has one of the most powerful military personnel they are known as Brave Grokhalese soldiers. This is actually a home for Brave Gorkhalese.
- Gurkhas are closely associated with the Khukuri, a forward-curving Nepalese knife, and have a well-known reputation for fearless military powers.
- Nepal has three regions (HIlly, Himalayan & Terai) all of these landscapes have appealing views and natural beauty.
- There are over 6000 small and big rivers in Nepal, Nepal is also known as the second-largest source of the water.
- There so many lakes and waterfalls in Nepal. Even though the worlds highest lake resides in Nepal (Tilicho Lake)
- Nepali people always greet people with Namaste.
- Nepal is a secular state. Nepal respects all cultures and traditions.
- One of the most famous and popular trekking routes is Known as an Annapurna Trekking range.
- There are over 10 world heritage sites in Nepal.
- Nepal is safest country to travel alone. Because here all the people are so friendly and helpful.
- The Nepali flag is the only flag that is not in a rectangular shape.
These are the some of things that you need to know about Nepal. If you are planning to travel Nepal (25 places to visit in Nepal) then you must check things before traveling. Make sure you plan your trip well and enjoy it.
If you are yet confused, make sure you check our article on why you should travel to Nepal. After this pandemic is over you can come to visit Nepal and explore the adventures if you like some. Nepal is packed with full of adventures.