Feedburner is the kind of add-on service for bloggers and web publishers, the Feedburner tracks the people who subscribe to your blog by using Really Simple Syndication(RSS).
Interesting thing is that Feedburner helps you to feed your readers. If and only if they have subscribed to your blog. Simply RSS is that kind of technology who grabs your contents in the single page and share it on subscribers email.
There are many bloggers, they still use Feedburner as a free subscription platform. So this might help you guys as well.
Create a Feedburner Account
- If you don’t have a Feedburner account then you can have one by integrating your Gmail account by visiting this URL “http://feedburner.google.com”.
- There you will have to syndicate the feeds. Your blogger feed URL will look like this http://www.yourblog.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
- It will syndicate your blog posts and everything whatever you are doing on your blog that will automatically get updated on RSS or Sitemap.
- Now from there, you will have to use a Subscription box to let users subscribe your feeds.
That code is for email subscription, you will have to put that code on your website and the subscription form will appear there.
But here in this article, we are talking about the Feedburner Feed Count button. Let’s do it in a very simple way;
- As you can see there is a Feedcount button option which you need to activate on your account.
- After activating that it will give you a count button code, and you will need to put that on your website. That’s it.
- If using Blogger then you will have to access your blogger dashboard and go to layout. There you will find, Add Widget button and choose Custom HTML or Add HTML/CSS widget and paste that copied widget code and Save It. That’s it.