This article is not for hiring Bloggers or Writers for your blog; It’s about Interviewing Bloggers (Interview a Blogger) on your blog; On hiring base we will surely create a separate article to answer that particular question; Here, you will find questions which to ask when you interview a blogger for their personal branding and their business promotion;
Benefits of interviewing other bloggers in your blogs are listed below;
- This will let you know more about bloggers and get connected with them;
- You will make new connections with new bloggers.
- Blogging network will help you get more audience to your brand as well;
- They will share your blog with their audience;
- Bloggers will get a platform to share their opinions through their interview and get more exposure to their brand as well as themselves;
There are many benefits of ‘interviewing other bloggers in your blog’; But still you need to segment bloggers type; What kind of blogging they do and how they are working in that field; Means you will have to find the niche and then prepare the questions as per the need;
- Fashion Blogger
- Tech Bloggers
- Food Bloggers and etc…
You can jot down more by doing your own preliminary research about Blogging and Industry.
10 Questions to Ask When You ‘Interview a Blogger’
As I’ve already mentioned that you can jot down the industry of the Blogger and then you can prepare the questionnaire for them and ask them relevant; Otherwise they will get pissed off and they will ignore your request;
This below list that I’ve prepared for my project and it did well for me; Because this has the lengthy questions but straightforward too; Because I wanted to know more about them; Even the readers will like unique things, not a stereotype based interview;
- Can you tell us about yourself and how did you first get into blogging? Any future plans for your blog and in future where do you hope your blog will take you.
- What would you say that is the greatest satisfaction of being a blogger? Any strategy you follow for creating visibility for yourself and your blog?
- What do you think the most difficult part about blogging? Do you find any difficulties regarding blogging services, market or anything that you would like to mention?
- Any blogging platforms that you would like to suggest to your fans or readers? Is there any strategy or blogging style that you follow to entertain your readers?
- Do you find any frustrating aspect of blogging? Or Any failure that changed your life or Any achievement that keeps you motivated for blogging or for anything.
- There are many in society or in a family they criticize bloggers. Do you take those seriously or never heard any of those criticize about you? Any advice for handling criticism?
- Do you realize that blogging market size has become hypersonic? So, what do you think blogging will live forever? or It will vanish like an old Radios and TVs.
- A lot of things changed, now there are millions of bloggers how seriously you take blogging in your life. Do you believe that it was easy to start a blog in 2010 and compete or it’s now? What are the differences then and now?
- Most of the people consider that blogging is difficult that it requires different fields knowledge and even for competition it’s really difficult for new bloggers because they simply don’t know about Marketing, SEO, and New Technologies. What do you think does it all requires at the first point? Any advice for new bloggers.
- Must you have determined your goals, right? So, what do you want your legacy to be? How do you want to be remembered?
- Final words any survival kit for newbie bloggers that you would like to mention.
More to Read about Blogging
- Should I Start a Personal Blog: Importance of Blogging
- Why Blogging is Important in Education
- What are the Pre-requisites for Blogging?
- 5 Best Free Blogging Platforms for Newbies to Start Blogging
“Questions Ask When You Interview a Blogger”
On this list I’ve concluded these on the short and sweet form; They are not lengthy and quick easy to answer; Many of the new bloggers or aspiring bloggers will like this kind of style.
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
2. Describe how did you first get into blogging?
3. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
4. How would you describe your blogging style?
6. What type of networking do you think is better to enhance your traffic to the blog?
7. What do you think is the best service a blogger can provide to his readers?
8. What would be your ideal working environment?
9. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
10. What do you think is the best strategy that worked well for you to get more traffic to your blog?
11. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
12. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
13. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
14. Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
15. What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
16. How do you think I rate your blog as an interviewer?
17. What do you do in your spare time?
18. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
19. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
20. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
21. What inspired you to start your blog?
22. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
23. Can you tell me about few sources from where you get products for review on your site?
24. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
25. In the future where do you hope your blog will take you?
26. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
27. Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
28. What is the biggest difference in your life post-blogging?
29. Did you have any professional help or did you created the blog yourself?
30. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
31. How much time do you spend blogging?
32. What do you think is the best social media strategy for getting more visitors to a blog?
33. Would you encourage other people to make their blog?
34. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
35. A lot of people think that blogging is an easy way to make money online. Do you have some tips for those people who are interested in making money from the blog?
In this article I’ve just shared tips regarding how to interview a blogger on your blog; If you find these questions worthy then you can definitely try these questions for interviewing blogger on your blog;
If not then you take an idea from this blog and prepare yourself a one; So that will help get it done in your own style; Please let us know if you have any feedback on this;